Window Regulator Manufacturing Company, HANSUN, Releases Company Timeline Video2018/03/01 HANSUN
ONTARIO, Calif., Mar. 1st, 2018 – Today, HANSUN, a leading manufacturer of window regulators, launched their company timeline video. HANSUN was founded in 1990 by Kent Liao and five employees. HANSUN quickly became the leader in the automotive aftermarket industry and has surpassed 15 million in revenue and is moving quickly toward an Industry 4.0 Smart Factory.
Of the Company’s recent Video Launch, HANSUN CEO, Kent Liao said, “Producing this Video was a trip down memory lane and it makes me proud to realize our mission is being fulfilled to this day, producing quality window regulators at a competitive price for the OEM automotive aftermarket.
A few of the highlighted moments in HANSUN’S Company Timeline:
- 1990 – Company founded by Kent Liao with 12 employees
- 1992 – Became Tier 1 supplier of Peugeot & Daihatsu Taiwan
- 1995 – First time visited an automotive tradeshow
- 1997 – Began producing aftermarket window regulators of General Motors, Chrysler, Ford and many others to export to North America
- 2000 – Established corporate office and manufacturing plant located in Shigu, Changhua, Taiwan
- 2000 – Produced window regulators for all brands
- 2000 – ERP Smart system implementation
- 2002 – First manufacturing plant expansion to raise capacity
- 2002 – Acquired ISO 9001 Certification
- 2009 – Opened first US corporate office and distribution center in Ontario, CA, USA
- 2010 – Established a tooling & stamping factory
- 2011 – Opened a new headquarter and manufacturing plant in Changhua, Taiwan
- 2015 – Implemented factory automation
- 2015 – Established plastic injection factory
- 2016 – Created HANSUN social media & setup Amazon & ebay Accounts
Advancing productivity and improving the engineering process provides a competitive advantage in the automotive aftermarket industry for HANSUN. The company implements progressive technologies and regulates its manufacturing process to automate factory processes, increasing production efficiency and product quality. Every phase in the manufacturing process, including product design and development, packing and transportation is inspected throughout development. For a complete listing of products, please visit the headquarters website at www.hanyale.com or the distribution center website at www.supexauto.com.
An ISO/TS16949 certified Taiwan manufacturer of Window Regulators, HANSUN is a leading supplier of Window Regulators to the Automotive Aftermarket. With more than 28 years of professional experience in design and manufacturing, HANSUN provides quality window regulators to customers all over the world.